- I was so tired I almost didn't go (but got a second wind while there)
- Met a whole bunch of fun new people (I generally freak when I don't know anyone there)
- We didn't act like the geezers of the party (even though we were)
- Everyone laughed at my reference to "emergency pants"
- I didn't get offended by the jokes that I have a bionic finger (it's apparrently Mr. Gadget-like in it's ability to telescope and flip people off. Next week I get the sound effects back.)
So overall it was a good night. Going to sleep during fireworks maddness isn't easy, but I made it in to work on time.
In completely unrelated news, the guys on my shift alternate betwen calling me pushy, bossy lady, mom and the best shiftlead there is. I wonder if they're related?