1) Have you ever purchased anything online and if so, what was your first purchase? Yes, shopping online is wonderful. I can't remember the first thing I bought, but it was probably from Amazon. I like to start relatively safe.
2) What was your most recent purchase? I can't remember this one either! My guess is that it was a gift from Adagio Teas for my mom.
3) Do you prefer paypal, direct to vendor purchase or something else? Direct from the vendor. Unless they're a scary vendor, and then I want PayPal as my gobetween.
4) Do you know a lot of people who buy online or are you the black sheep of your circle? Everyone I know buys stuff online. Even my Dad, and he's almost 70.
5) Where do you see online retailing going in the future? I don't see it changing much, other than incorporating more of the upsell into the automation.
I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm taking more pills in a day than any relatively healthy person should have to take. I just went and bought some Coenzyme Q10 to try to stave off the migraines too. How many pills is too many?