Question: How many Bush Administration members does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
- One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
- One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
- One to tell the nations of the world that they are either responsible for changing the light bulb or for darkness.
- One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb.
- One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished.
- One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark.
- One to viciously smear #7.
- One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb changing policy all along.
- And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
Yes, there is no actual content today. Give me a break, it's a gloomy Friday.