1) What other countries have you been to, and do you like to travel?
I love to travel. I hate the journey, unless the journey is the trip. But if that's the case, it had better not be continuous driving. There should be many stops and lots of walking around. Countries? I've been to Greece, Mexico, Canada and Germany for more than 5 days. Stopovers in Denmark, and Austria.
2) What makes work enjoyable for you?
This is hard, I don't really like my job. I like tasks that can be quantified and completed. I also like working with smart people that are interested in actually solving whatever problem is on the table. Oh, and doing something where I can learn.
3) What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
Not die? Only one thing? Own horses and ride them every day. On the beach. By the ocean. Yes, I'm a 12 year old girl at heart.
4) Do you miss not playing in a band anymore?
Not at all. Some parts of band were fun, but the bitchiness and politics I can do withouth. What I miss is my piano. And dammit, I'm getting it back.
5) Which do you prefer – Crunchy or Creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy, hands down. Unless it's in a sandwich with dill pickles. There must be one and only one crunchy item in the sandwich.