1) What's the longest stretch you've ever gone without sleep?
No more than 36 hours, but I'm not really sure. There were a couple of parties that lasted oh so long, but I get cranky without sleep and people send me away.
2) What job did you hold that kept you the most shy on sleep?
Working 5AM to 3 PM Sunday through Wednesday. That shift sucked the life out of me. Trying to go to sleep when it's light out is not something I ever want to do again. Follow that up with getting up at 3:30 and you've got a nightmare of bitchiness ahead. It's a miracle the people I worked with still talk to me.
3) What's your ideal amount of sleep per night?
Between 7 and 9 hours. I do fine on 7, but I love to lay in bed for an hour or two. Have I mentioned that not having a job is awesome lately?
4) What do you normally get by on?
Depends on the job. I'm a night owl by nature, so it's hard for me to go to bed before 11. And typically I need to be up at 6 for the commute.
5) Are you a morning/night/afternoon person by nature?
Night. Totally. I'm most productive in the morning, but I'm cranky as hell.